I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 5, 2011

December 2011

Welcome to my new blog! I felt with a new marriage and a new home and well a new life...I needed a new blog!! It's good to have a fresh start and I'm taking advantage of it in as many areas as I can. I was planning for my first post to be pictures of our new house but I haven't taken any yet. Every time I get ready to, the house either isn't clean enough of I've left my camera somewhere. I promise I'll get those up soon. I can't wait to share our new home with you. We absolutely love it.
Maybe you won't be too disappointed if I share something scrappy instead. This year I have decided to take the plunge and do a December Daily album. The album basically documents a little piece of our daily life through the month of December. I plan to display these albums each year when it's time to decorate for Christmas. I think it will be a wonderful keepsake. I felt it was very fitting to start this year, since we are in our new home and this will be our first Christmas together as a family. I'm so excited. So, here are some pics of what I have created so far. I hope you enjoy!!






3 comments: