I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

December Daily 14-20

I'm back today to share more pages of my DD. It's still not completely finished but I'm hoping to have it done by this week...Project Life is calling my name.
Each year, we have a Christmas Party with our daycare kids. We celebrate with treats at snack and stockings filled with goodies to take home.

Day 15-The kids and I went to Wal-mart and somehow a Gingerbread house made it into our buggy.:) The had so much fun putting it together. Day 16-The kids were suppose to be with their dad for the weekend but that didn't happen at the last minute, so Jason suggested be take them to eat and look at Christmas lights in Fulton. On the way home we made up our own version of the 12 days of Christmas.

Day 17 was the Christmas party with the Flippo's. We had such a fun time. The kids played and the adults mingled. We played Dirty Santa and judged the Ugly Sweater contest. It was a great night!!

It the plastic sleeves, I added more photos from the party. The Christmas Cards we received this year were placed inside the red pocket page.

On the 18th, Aunt Cindy kept Carley and Gavin while Jason and I headed to Tupelo for more Christmas shopping. They went and cut down a real tree and decorated it. On the way back from Tupelo, we stopped in Red Bay to see Myli Scott in her Christmas Play.

The morning of the 19th was the big day that our pug, Sadie, had her puppies.

That night was also the first band concert for my nephew, Matthew. I had forgotten to put the program from his concert in, so I stapled it over the journaling for Sadie's puppies. The sweet tree was made by Gavin.

It was all about school Christmas parties on the 20th. I took pics of each of them with their goodies. This beautiful tree was made by Carley.:)

I'll be back in a few day with the next few pages. Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments: