I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

December Daily 2011

I'm back to share a few more pages from my December Daily!! I love the way it is turning out. It's ALOT of work but I'm so glad I did it. These are moments that I will cherish for years to come and I would have forgotten a lot of them if I hadn't created this book. From Family night to making up silly songs in the car, I know Carley and Gavin will look back on these moments when they are older and remember the holidays and events we did this month as a family!! That means a lot to me. I want them to always remember how loved they are and how much I cherish my family. This was also a special Christmas because it was our first Christmas since Jason and I married.
This photo is the Santa Letters Carley and Gavin wrote on the 3rd.

Our first snow of the year and the morning Sadie (our pug) "put gum behind Gavin's ear:"

Photos of our new house :)


Proofs of Carley and Gavin's school pictures:

Our family Christmas Card:

On the 9th, we went and enjoyed a Christmas Night in Hamilton at the Ramp. On the right is the program from the play.

The 10th was the Christmas Parade and our trip with Ms. Linda, to Birmingham, Christmas shopping.

On Sunday, we attended Ms. Linda's church at Happy Hill Church of God to see their Christmas Play.

The 12th was the dreaded morning I had to have dental work and the 13th we enjoyed our first egg nog of the season.

I'll be back to share more soon!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment