I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For my husband...


I did it! I hurt my husband's feelings. Although, he would never just say out loud, "you hurt my feelings!" I did. Apparently, as he was reading my blog bio and Facebook info., he read the words "I am married to this boy I really like." So, when he comes by to drop the kids off to me at work, he tells me he doesn't know why he is kissing me bye since I just really LIKE him. The rest of the day he jokes with me asking "do you really LIKE that baby?" or "I guess that's something you really LIKE!" or I'm glad you LIKE that baby!" Of course, I apologized and tried to explain it was just a saying and he knows I don't just "really LIKE" him, I really LOVE him! So today I am going to list a few of the reason I LOVE my husband!! So here it goes...
I LOVE my husband because...
1. He LOVES Jesus and I know for a fact you can't love your spouse as you should unless you LOVE Jesus first.
2. I LOVE how we are always going and doing something on the weekends. I would have never realized how beautiful the lights of Florence are from Cliff Haven subdivision or how romantic riding by the water is if it wasn't for my husband.
3. He is a Godly example for my children and took them as his own when he married me. That really means the world to me because we are a package, my kids and I, and he was happy to take us all.
4. He takes care of the kids for me while I run errands, fall asleep on the couch, take a long bubble bath, and even when I'm at work and they are out of school. He also drops them off at Girl Scouts or Football practice if I can't make it...all without complaint and he actually enjoys doing it!!
5. I LOVE that he will go to bed early and watch TV just because he knows that I sleep so much better laying on his arm. (and he wants to be close to me, too!)
6. I LOVE that he holds my hand in church and tucks it up under his arm when he crosses his.
7. I LOVE that he turns off the bathroom light on Gavin just to hear him yell, "Daddy!"
8. I LOVE that he hugs Carley and reads her princess stories.
9. I LOVE that he always lets me pick where we are eating, unless I insist on him picking cause I can't make up my mind.
10. I LOVE that he notices all the details...like my obsession with rugs and flowers and my over abundant supply of items that I keep because we "may need it someday!"
11. I LOVE how he just stops and looks at me and tells me I'm beautiful when I'm getting ready for church or to go out on a date with him.
12. I LOVE that he hugs me out of the blue all the time, without me hugging him first.
13. I LOVE that he looks at what I scrapbook and actually likes that I do it.
14. I LOVE that he pays attention to my needs and does his best to supply then, like my phone charger he put in my stocking so I could charge my phone at work.
15. I LOVE that he is a man of his word and he keeps his word, no matter how big or small and he won't give his word unless he is sure he can follow through.
16. I LOVE that he is thankful and grateful and he isn't too big of a man to say so.
17. I LOVE to watch him sing and play bass.
18. I LOVE that he prays before meals, even in a crowded restaurant.
19. I LOVE when he sends me texts saying how wonderful I am and how happy he is to have me and my favorite text of all, "I love you, Woman-'O-Mine."
20. I LOVE that I feel happy instead of sad when I watch a romantic movie or hear a love song, because I have that kind of love. It's a love I will love having the rest of my life. Thank you, Baby for loving me cause I really, really LOVE you!!!

P.S. I changed my bio and info to read...I am married to the man of my dreams and he makes me one happy girl!! I LOVE you, Man-'O-Mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment