I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Lay-outs :)

Hello all!! I'm back on this beautiful Monday to share with you some more scrapbook projects.
First up is my take on the January Sketch at Crafty Sketches. This site is ran by a new cyber friend, Annette, at Noel Mignon. Noel posted about her site on the boards and when I visited it, I fell in love with this sketch. If you are looking for a new sketch site you need to give Crafty Sketches a visit.





This lay-out is based on Sketch #3-12, from one of my oldest and dearest cyber friends, Ali, from Creatively Yours. I had a lot of fun with this one, too. These photos are from the water park last year. They are special to me because Carley was going through a rough time and she looks so incredibly happy.



Last but not least is my take on Lisa Day's January Sketch at Noel Mignon. When I saw this photo of Carley and Savannah from Christmas, it became an instant favorite of mine. I can't believe how much Carley has grown and Savannah for that matter.

I'm happy to say that since the beginning of this year, I have been on a scrapbooking roll. I hope it continues. I sure need to get caught up from last year. Thanks for visiting me and taking a peek at what I've been up to. Until next time...

21 comments:

  1. Hello Elisha wonderful take on the sketch .. thankyou so much for playing along ... new sketch up tomorrow ... hugz annette X:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette!! I really appreciate it. I love your site and will be playing along with you guys!!

      Delete
  2. I love your take on the sketch! The diamond pattern of papers is so bright and perfect for the photos!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your kind words. I will definitely be playing along again.

      Delete
  3. Elisha, you did such a GREAT job with the Sketch from S: CY this week! Thanks for sharing with everyone. Your work is, as always, a joy to see. Your style just makes me HAPPY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along at S:CY. What an absolutely lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty LO!!
    Love all the fun embellishments you used!!
    Thanks for joining us over at S:CY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts - your pages are so fun & colorful! Thanks for joining us a t SCY this week and I hope to see more projects from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patchi!! You definitely will!!:)

      Delete
  7. Great layouts. Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your pages are incredible. Lots of great color and photos to admire. Great job with the S:CY sketch, we appreciate you sharing your work with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

      Delete
  9. I love your layouts, gorgeous. I adore what you did with the Creatively yours sketch, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your LOs! Great take on all the sketches and especially Ali's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggi!!! Y'all CY girls are amazing!! Thanks for coming and leaving me love!! Hugs! xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  11. Such happy and bright colors! I think my fave is the "cousins" page! May have to scraplift it for a layout of my sweet kiddos and their cousins ;)

    ReplyDelete