I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Project LIfe 2012

I am been so excited all weekend to get started on my Project Life album. I finally finished my December Daily last night, so I could get started today. I didn't order the Project Life Kit. I have way to much scrappy supply to justify purchasing it. I did buy an album and page protectors to get started. It is really fun putting these pages together. Not to mention, I scrapped two whole weeks of photos in about 3 hours. I am so far behind on my pictures, but with this approach, I feel like that will not be the case this year. That is exciting to me. So here are my first two weeks pages. Enjoy!!!
Week one:





Week two:



3 comments:

  1. That looks AWESOME girl. I love all your details. You are so good at layering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisha I love these! I have been struggling with mine b/c I have been over thinking and over trying....thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elisha...I LOVE your PL pages! So AWESOME! I haven't even started mine yet...but I can't wait to! xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete