I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 10 of 2011

Hello Everyone! I'm glad to be back after my Christmas vacation just in time to share with you my Top 10 of 2011. These are in no particular order, just my 10 favorite projects from last year.

1. My December Daily Cover...I love this whole book!! Although all of my pages aren't completed yet, I love how it is turning out.

2. Norah and Enzlie-This is actually a custom piece that I didn't get to keep but I loved how the butterfly shape turned out.

3. J&E-This lay-out is one of my favorites for sentimental reasons. This photo was taken the night Jason asked me to marry him. Secret notes to each other are all tucked inside the envelope. This is something I will treasure the rest of my life.

4. The Barnett's-I made this frame as a birthday gift for my SIL, Deb. This is the first one I had ever done and I love how it turned out.

5. These are initials I altered to go on the doors of the church Jason and I were married at. I loved the handmade flowers and pearl accents.

6. Your Love Makes Me Sing-The photo on this lay-out is my absolute favorite photo of Carley. I have really battled this year with Carley's happiness since the divorce and this picture shows that Carley is happy. It brings such peace to my soul!! This would probably be my absolute favorite of the year, just for the photo alone.

7. The mother album I made my Momma-in-love for her birthday..

8. Making Faces-this one is such a fun lay-out. Anytime I am taking pictures of Carley and Gavin, they have to get the sillies out before I get the shot I'm looking for. Don't tell them I secretly love the silly photos the best!

9. First Day of 3rd Grade-I really love the design of this...definitely one of my favorite school lay-outs.

10. Proof of Life-this is my journal cover from my class I took from the fabulous Virginia Tillery. I think this is the first time I really settled into "my style" of scrapbooking. This is so me and I love it!!!


So there you have it...my Top 10 of 2011!! Thanks for visiting and I'll be back soon to post more pics of my December Daily!

2 comments:

  1. Love them Elisha! You are so talented! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful work' love them all!

    ReplyDelete