I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 20, 2012

US-5 Years Later

When Carley was 4 years old, her Aunt Cindy and I took her and Austin to the BJCC in Birmingham to see Cats on Broadway. Before we went into the arena, we stopped to snap some pics in front of the fountain. Five years later, November of last year, Carley and I went with her Girl Scout Troop to see Disney on Ice. We also stopped in front of the fountain for pictures. I had forgotten about the previous picture until the next day. I knew, as soon as I remembered, that I wanted to make a lay-out using these two photos. So here we are 5 years later...

A lot has happened since that 4 year old little girl, in her red striped dress, was in my ear whispering, "Mom, did you see that?" as she was watching the dancers on the stage, but one thing remains...she will always be my little girl!!

2 comments: