I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crafty Sketches and Scrapping the Music

Hello Everyone!!
I'm on a roll with scrappy lay-outs this week. :) I love it when that happens! Crafty Sketches posted their February sketch and once again, I fell in love with it. This is Carley and her hair bow she made. I'm so glad she has a love of all things crafty, just like her momma! ;)

Michelle, over at Scrapping the Music issued a challenge based on the lyrics the "That Man." I had been wanting to do a page of some of the photos I have collected of me and Jason and this was the perfect challenge to get me moving. Here is my lay-out "With this man I can fly!" Enjoy!!




Thanks for stopping by to visit me. Until next time....
Elisha

9 comments:

  1. I love both layouts, but I especially love the one you made for Scrapping the Music this week! It's awesome!!! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon!! And you are welcome!! I had a lot of fun with it and will be visiting you all again.

      Delete
  2. How fun that you share your craftiness with your daughter! Love the woodgrain on that first layout! I LOVE the layout you did for Scrapping The Music! The title with the balloon is so awesome! So glad you decided to play along with us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is adorable and so glad she loves to create with you. My little girl is like that too. Your layouts are beautiful. Both of them have a beautiful design and I love what you did for this week's challenge at Scrapping the Music. So glad you could play along and having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it wonderful to be able to share our love of crafts with children?
    Your layout is just beautiful!
    Thanks for being part of the Crafty Sketches challenge!
    Blessings, Narelle xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisha - Wow! I like the romantic/steampunk vibe of your STM piece!!! Sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Elisha, thankyou for taking part in the 'crafty sketch', your little poppet is so cute & I just love her bow .. great take on the sketch.. cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete