I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Introducing the New S:CY Team....

Introducing the New Creatively Yours Sketches Team...
Proud DT Member Blinkie CY
...and I am one of them!!! Yay! I'm so excited!!! I have been chosen for the lay-out team. You can see the announcement here Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ali and Ann!!!I am so honored to be a part of the team and I'm looking forward to the next 6 months of sketches and inspiration.

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATS elisha! You DESERVE it! Your work is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Elisha! Excited to be designing with you. Can't wait for the first sketch to go live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm so excited to be a part if the team!! I look forward to getting to know you all better!!

      Delete
  3. Complimenti! Sono molto contenta di far parte di questo gruppo!
    Congratulations! I am very happy to join this group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Looking forward to be working together with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yati!! I am looking forward to working with you, too!!

      Delete
  5. Congrats, Elisha...excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! Congratulations Girl!

    ReplyDelete