I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Project Life Week 4 and My BF comes for a visit...

My best friend Kristy, from Kentucky, came down for a weekend visit this passed weekend and I'm so glad she did. I guess it's been a good 3 years since we've got to see each other. She is was of those few best friends that you know you can talk to about anything and you know she is ALWAYS there for you even when you are miles apart. I still remember the day I met her at our first color guard practice together. Our instructor sent me into the bathroom after her to see if she was ready so we could start practice. She is always the one who goes out of her way to cheer you up when you are having a bad day. She has driven over 35o miles for me just because she knew I was going through a hard time in my life and needed encouragement. When you find a best friend like that it's a treasure!! Here she is with Carley and G-Man:

Here is the week 4 photo for my Project Life that I promised. I have my photos and notes ready to finish up week 5 and 6.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!! Leave me a comment and let me know how you all are coming along with yours.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your PL! I still have yet to start mine...not sure I ever will...but I LOVE seeing what you have done! xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly!! I'm enjoying the PL so much. It's not too late to get started, you know!! :)

      Delete