I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Creatively Yours Sketch #7-12

The new sketch, created by the fabulous Ann, is up at Creatively Yours I had a lot of fun with this one. I loved that this was a simple sketch, which left room for us to add to it as much as we wanted. I flipped the sketch to make it work better with the three photos I wanted to add.

This lay-out is of Carley's baton clinic she was invited to participate in. She learned a routine and performed for us when we went to pick them up at the end of the day. She also got to see an Auburn and Alabama majorette in action, which was really cool. Of course, she wanted to get her picture taken with the Auburn majorette. It was a really fun day.

I want to invite you to come on over to Creatively Yours and participate in the sketch!! Each DT member takes the time to view your lay-out and comment. That is something I really love about CY and everyone loves comments, right?? I know I do!! I'll be looking for you!!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Elisha, I love your layout!! I really like how you captured the moment with your daughter. The elements on your page all come together to create a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete