I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 9, 2012

I absolutely love Fridays...not only is it my last work day before the weekend but it's the day the new sketches go up at Creatively Yours. Here is my take on Sketch #8:12:


All items used in my lay-out are from Noel Mignon's Homespun Kit. I believe this is my absolute favorite kit, but I say that every month, don't I?!
I want to invite you to come on over to Creatively Yours and give this fabulous sketch, by the fabulous Ali, a try!! You will absolutely love it there. Until then...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping some love at my blog!! Love the clean look of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What incredibly cute photos! Love the details on this layout and how the whole page captures the silliness so well!

    ReplyDelete