I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 30, 2012




My Carley turned 10 yesterday!! She is literally growing up before my very eyes. She hasn't wasted a second reminding me that she is FINALLY in the double digits now. It makes me sad but excited to see the wonderful young lady she is becoming. She is so different from me and teaches me so much every single day!! Like her great sense of style..I admit to borrowing her feather earrings. How she is always so brave when it comes to things she wants to participate in...not wanting "all eyes on me" I would've have never participated in a beauty pageant. She doesn't even care if she doesn't win but I take it personal that they didn't see just how wonderful and beautiful she is. I live for the moments of singing to the top of our lungs in the car or snuggling up just talking. My favorite part of movie night is when Carley replays all of her favorite parts in that animated way that only she possesses. The sweetest words I've ever heard are "I love you, Mommy!" coming from my beautiful baby girl!! My heart beams with pride when I look at this beautiful, bright, animated young lady that I helped create. I am so honored that God chose me to be her mommy!! Happy Birthday Carley Nevaeh!! Me, Daddy, and Gavin love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment