I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Sketch #9-12
The new sketch is up at Creatively Yours Sketches
Here is the new sketch by Ms. Ali...

And here is my take!!!

I apologize for the bad lighting in the photo. When I was trying to take pics and upload, my camera had dead batteries, so I had to take it with my cell phone. Then, my yahoo e-mail wouldn't attach my photo to send to Ali! It was just one of those days. But, we made it!! Sunday evening, Carley was at a Girl Scouts 100 year celebration, so Jason and I took Gavin to lunch and to Bedford Park to feed the ducks. This is one of our favorite places in town. The ducks are always so friendly. They will meet you at your car to see what food you brought them to eat. Today, Gavin had chicken fingers. The big white duck would take the chicken from Gavin's hands, nipping his finger in the process. Gavin wasn't so sure he liked that so he started throwing the chicken at them. He had so much fun!! We didn't get to stay long but we are planning to go back and have a picnic in a few days.
I hope you liked the sketch!! Head on over to Creatively Yours and see the other lay-outs. You won't be disappointed. Ali and the team are AWESOME and so inspiring!!
Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. What great photos! Love how you used this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the border you used! and the little flags in the corner is a perfect accent. Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buttons and banner are the perfect little touches, great job Elisha! YOU ROCK my friend! xo-Ali

    ReplyDelete