I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 25, 2012

A brand new sketch is up at Creatively Yours. Here is Sketch #16-12...
and here is my interpretation.
I decided to do a 2-pager with this sketch to scrap some of the photos of our trip to Tennessee this past weekend with Carley's Girl Scout Troop. Here is page one...
and page two.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will head on over to S:CY and give this beautiful new sketch a try!! Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I love how you changed the sketch from 1 page to a 2 page layout. I totally love how you used the scraps as photo mat strips and the pennants. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts! The way you've scrapped the photos completely fits the theme of the photos. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete