I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wow...it's been a month...

I can't believe it has been a month since I last updated. It has been so busy, not to mention the sickness that took us 3 weeks to get over. Thank goodness, we are all well and back to our normal every day!! I wanted to share a few pics from Carley's Birthday Party the end of March. Gavin had accidentally deleted the pictures off my camera. I was just sick...I just knew they were gone forever. Thank goodness, a Dear Friend from church, had a program that would recover them off the SD card. Thank you, Tamara!!! I am forever greatful! Here is her cake that her Papa Terry made her. Her party theme was a Luau and she loves Monster High.
Her flip flop pinata..
Yes, she is crazy about Justin Bieber!!
Here's G-Man being silly!!
Last, but not least, her and Myli Scott with her cake.
We all had a great time. Most importantly, Carley had a wonderful party!! Thanks for stopping by to visit! I'll be back tomorrow with a new Creatively Yours Sketch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment