I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello everyone... I am so excited to share with you another awesome sketch from Creatively Yours. Here's is sketch #17-12 from the fabulous, Ann!!
Here is my lay-out using the sketch...
We had so much fun touring the Castle Gwynn for Carley's Girl Scout trip. It was nice to get these photos scrapped so soon after our trip. Usually it takes me a few months to get to them. I want to invite you all to head on over to CY and give this sketch a try. Don't forget to link it up so we can come by and give you some love!! I also just finished a lay-out for Dria's Sketch Challenge at FTLOA. This is of Carley at the Baron's game. I can't get over how much she is growing. She is now pre-teen and even though she is ready for that, I'm not!! Why do they have to grow up so fast??
Thanks for coming by today. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used Ann's sketch from S:CY. Both layouts are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete