I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 15, 2012

I've had so much fun this week creating for my FTLOA DT Project reveal for the month of June!! This LO is from Carley's dance recital in May. Some of my projects for the week were for Father's Day. I snapped this picture while we were at the aquarium last Summer. I absolutely love it!! It found a place on our fireplace mantel in the living room. When I saw this old truck, I knew I had to create a Father's Day card for Jason. I hope he doesn't see this before Sunday!! This is another new favorite of mine. I created it using a Gretchen McElveen sketch for a crop at Noel Mignon. I'm so tickled that I've gotten quiet a few wedding pictures scrapped the this kit. That concludes my projects for this week!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment